Long time not posted anything! I'm preparing my trip to Australia with a few runs stacked up:
* February 27: landing in Melbourne after a 24h flight, and ready to go for a long run in the Dandenongs!
* March 4: Tough Bloke Challenge in Melbourne
* March 18 Tarawera ultra in Rorotua, New Zealand, after visiting the whole island South to North for a week
* April 20: Oxfam Trailwalker Melbourne, well I'm still to find a spot in a team but I will definitely!
* April 28: Rollercoaster run in the Dandenongs, with a finish at SkyHigh
* April 29: crewing at the Marysville to Melbourne multisport challenge
* May 6: Puffing Billy race
* May 19: The North Face 100 in the Blue Mountains, Sydney, that's ZE big event of this trip
* May 26: taking off back to France, where loads of races are stacked up too, all leading up to UTMB!
In the meantime, I'm taking advantage of the snow and the mountains here before leaving for 3 months. I will sure miss the Alps too, so better see as much of them as I can beforehand :-)