dimanche 26 août 2012

Follow me live

UTMB is coming up super duper soon!
Actually I'll be in Chamonix starting tomorrow (after a 6h train trip from Grenoble, 149km away, but that's another story... :-/ ).
So here are the many ways to follow me live during UTMB!
  • Automatic updates will be posted every time I go through a checkpoint (and there's like 16 of them so you should be updated every few hours) on my Facebook wall and on Twitter
  • A Web TV will be online soon where you can see runners on 10 different spots along the course, including the heroic finish :)
  • Live tracking website will have updates each time I go through a checkpoint too (for now it's still on last year, but soon you can look for bib 2052)
  • More details on UTMB website (including how to receive SMS notifications)
Don't forget to send me SMS to encourage me and keep me going! The start is Friday at 6.30pm (assuming it's not delayed due to thunderstorms this time) and my expected finish time is sometime Sunday morning, in any case before the race closes at 4pm.

Wish me luck!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire